Engage with industry experts, enhance your investment expertise and gain practical insights and innovative solutions when you join us in Chicago this autumn for the Northern Trust Asset Management 2023 Investment Institute Conference.
CONFERENCE DATESInvestment Institute Premier Member Day: Tuesday, September 19
(Investment Institute Premier Members Only)
- Premier Member Sessions: 1:50 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Premier Member Cocktail Reception and Welcome Dinner: 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
(For All Invitees)
- Meet and engage with Northern Trust senior management and investment professionals and other experts and peers from across the country.
- Hear objective analysis on the economic and market environments and acquire strategies for identifying and capitalizing on global investment opportunities and managing risk.
- Explore our views on the equity and fixed income markets including favorite stocks from our equity research analysts and strategies for uncovering value in the current environment from our fixed income experts.
- Gain insights on a variety of compelling investment and practice management topics such as artificial intelligence, alternative investments, portfolio construction, turnkey model portfolios, retirement planning and income generation – and more.
- Meet Daniel Gamba, President, Northern Trust Asset Management and hear his thoughts on the industry and plans for the future.
- KEYNOTE: Explore current geopolitical risks and the implications for global financial markets with retired Marine Colonel Phil Zeman who will guide us through the world’s most significant hot spots to help us fully understand the new geopolitical regime in which we find ourselves.
- KEYNOTE: Join BCA Research’s Matt Gertken, Ph.D. as he provides insights on the 2024 U.S. Election and explores likely scenarios and outcomes – and what they might mean for financial market functioning.
- Engage our experts in conversation around the issues that are most important to you at our Meet Our Experts session. around the issues that are most important to you at the Meet Our Experts session. Our Asset Allocation Strategists will be on hand to answer your questions on strategic asset allocation and tactical positioning; our Portfolio Construction Specialists can provide insights on risk exposures and product fulfillment, our Equity Analysts can offer perspectives on sectors and individual stocks and our Fixed Income Specialists will be available to discuss our credit research and fixed income outlook.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
CFP: Approved for 15 CE credit hours
CIMA and CPWA: Approved for 15 CE credit hours
CTFA: Approved for 14.5 CE credit hours
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
Water Tower Place, 160 E Pearson St., Chicago, IL 60611
Rooms are available at the Ritz-Carlton, Chicago at the Northern Trust preferred rate of $349 night (plus applicable state and local taxes). Call (800) 542-8680 and reference the “Northern Trust Conference” or reserve your room online. (Reservations may be made at the discounted rate for Sunday, September 17 through Thursday, September 21, based on availability). Please make your reservations prior to August 28 in order to guarantee the discounted group rate.
The conference fee is waived for Investment Institute members.
Other interested parties: $995
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact your Relationship Manager or NTAMIISolutionsExperts@ntrs.com