Forward Looking; Historically Aware
September 15-17, 2020
Engage with industry experts, enhance your investment expertise and gain practical insights and innovative solutions when you join us in Chicago for the 2019 Investment Institute Conference.
Please register in advance:
2019 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Meet and engage with Northern Trust Senior Management and investment professionals including Bob Browne, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Carl Tannenbaum, Chief Economist, Daniel Phillips, CFA, Director, Asset Allocation Strategy, Colin Robertson, Managing Director, Fixed Income, Michael Hunstad, Ph.D. Head of Quantitative Strategies, Sabrina Bailey, Head of Digital Investment Advice and Shundrawn Thomas, President, Northern Trust Asset Management as well as other investment management experts and industry peers from around the country.
- Enjoy objective commentary and analysis on the economic and market environments and acquire strategies for identifying and capitalizing on global investment opportunities and managing risk.
- KEYNOTE: Explore the rise of the "Subscription Economy" with Zuora founder and CEO and best-selling author Tien Tzuo who will explain how the shift to a recurring revenue model really works - and how business leaders can nail the transition.
- KEYNOTE: Discover what lies ahead with Steve Milunovich, CFA, Managing Director, Equity Research, Wolfe Research who will discuss Technologies Shaping the Future and the implications for both individuals and investors
- Choose breakout sessions from three tracks offering the
opportunity to dive deeper into the issues
and topics that are most relevant to your business objectives:
- Investment Solutions: — Explore investment solutions trends and topics and gain insights to inform the design, implementation and management of effective portfolio solutions.
- Practice Management — Discover practical strategies to win new business, enhance the client experience and improve practice efficiency — all to help drive profitable growth
- Equities In Depth — Hear Northern Trust's team of Equity Analysts discuss the rationale behind our equity sector views and Equity Guidance List ratings
- Engage our experts in face-to-face conversation around the issues that are most important to you at the Meet Our Experts session. Our Asset Allocation Strategists will be on hand to answer your questions on strategic asset allocation and tactical positioning; our Portfolio Construction Specialists can provide insights on risk exposures and efficient portfolio design
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
CFP: Approved for up to 11.5 CE credit hours
CIMA and CPWA: Approved for 13 CE credit hours
CTFA: ABA Professional Certifications is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. The 2019 Investment Institute Conference has been approved for 12 CTFA credits. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor.
CPE: Conference participants may earn up to 13 CE credits in Finance, Economics, Information Technology, Business Management & Organization, Communications & Marketing and Specialized Knowledge.
Attendance is included for Investment Institute Members as a component of the Investment Institute service.
All others: $495
2019 NORTHERN TRUST ASSET MANAGEMENT INVESTMENT INSTITUTE CONFERENCE SPONSORS:
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT